Cloud systems and technologies
Persons without a valid study right to a Finnish university have preference to this course.
- Distributed applications and services
- Cloud computing and virtualisation
- Managing and using resources offered by cloud service providers
- Application scenarios and selected use cases
After completing the course, you will be able to
- describe the structure of modern distributed applications
- compare different cloud software delivery models
- distinguish between different forms of virtualisation
- manage the resources offered by cloud computing platforms.
For Aalto students: The content of this course overlaps with CS-E4100 Mobile Cloud Computing. Both courses cannot be included into degrees.
More information on Aalto University’s WebOodi course page.
You can get a digital badge after completing this course.
Further information about the studies
Contact person for applications