If you are taking this course as part of a FITech minor, please note that all minors will be offered for the last time in the academic year 2021-2022. Please check the individual courses for updates regarding future availability.
Core contents of the course are:
- Human-robot collaboration technologies in industrial applications
- Technology maturity levels in human-robot collaboration
- Principles of safe human-robot collaboration
- Suitable technologies available today. Legistative limitations of HRC.
- Trend analysis and expectations for the future
- Robot safety standardization
- Physiological limits of HRC
- Acceptance in user groups (incl. standards and regulations)
- Standardization gaps and pre-normative actions
Lectures online, some lab exercises on campus.
More information in Tampere University’s study guide.
Contact person for applications