Development of client-side interactive web applications
The goal of the course is to provide the students the basis for understanding and developing interactive web applications. It introduces the current technologies and concepts and focuses on practical aspects of interactivity ans usability of web application. The students will learn about architectures and the latest frameworks and standards used in the development of such web applications.
By the end of the course the student will be able to:
- Understand the fundamental principles and concepts used in the design and implementation of web applications
- Compare and select technologies to build interactive web applications
- Design interactive and user-friendly web-based applications
- Select appropriate frameworks and techniques to implement interactive web application
Student can choose to study the course online or attend the lectures. The exam is organised in Turku or Vaasa.
- Weeks 44, 46–47, 49–51: Mondays at 13–15, Wednesdays at 13–15
- Weeks 45 & 48: Mondays at 12–14
More information in Åbo Akademi’s course page.
Further information about the studies
Contact person for applications