High-growth operations HGO
Are you interested in completing your technical studies with operations management capabilities? Want to get an internship in high-growth companies in Southwest Finland? HGO programme offers business connections with companies to boost your career!
HGO programme offers studies on Operations and Service Management (OSM) at the Department of Industrial Engineering and Management. HGO programme complements students’ engineering capabilities with operations management capabilities and skills, such as project management, production management and management of external resource.
HGO programme includes several operations management courses on Bachelor and Master level to complement technical studies.
The programme focuses on high-growth industries and their specific characteristics and challenges in the area of operations management. The programme integrates university students and high-growth companies in Southwest Finland. Contacts are created through course assignments, project work and internship period in companies.
Programme structure includes:
1. Studies in the area of operations and service management (OSM)
2. Internship period in companies during summer 2021
- Practical training in companies
- Research assignment can be conducted/started during training in companies
3. Common activities with companies
How to become the next HGO Programme student?
- HGO is mainly directed to Aalto University engineering students. Students from other universities can apply; please contact the programme coordinator. To participate the courses, the prerequisites need to be fullfilled.
- Selection based on: CV, motivational letter and transcript of records.
- Please send your application documents to Riikka Kaipia (HGO@aalto.fi).
- Max. 12 students are approved for the programme.
Courses in this minor
Further information about the studies
Contact person for applications