High-growth operations HGO
Are you interested in completing your technical studies with operations management capabilities? Want to get an internship in high-growth companies in Southwest Finland?
Apply for the HGO Programme which offers business connections with companies to boost your career!
HGO programme (2019–2020) includes several operations management courses on Bachelor and Master level to complement technical studies.
This programme focuses on high-growth industries and their specific characteristics and challenges in the area of operations management. The programme integrates university students and high-growth companies in Southwest Finland. Contacts are created through course assignments, project work and internship period in companies.
The programme is aimed for university students with studies on operations and service management and engineering capabilities.
Programme structure includes:
1. Studies in the area of operations and service management (OSM)
2. Internship period in companies during summer 2020
- Practical training in companies
- Research assignment can be conducted/started during training in companies
3. Common activities with companies
How to become the next HGO Programme student?
- University students from all engineering fields are welcome to apply.
- Selection based on: CV, motivational letter and transcript of records.
- Please send your application documents to Riikka Kaipia (HGO@aalto.fi).
- Max. 12 students are approved for the programme.
Courses in this minor
Contact person for applications