Back to all coursesStart here
Hydraulic machines: from basics to novel systems
Max amount of FITech students: 50
- Introduction to hydraulics
- Introduction to hydraulic components including pumps, motors, valves and their control
- Hydrostatic transmission and the dimensioning of it
- Hydraulic circuits and their use
- Open and closed loop control of hydraulic circuits
After the course, the student
- will have the elementary knowledge of the hydraulics trends and developments.
- will learn about components, system topologies and trend in hydraulics.
- will know basic on design requirements for conventional hydraulic circuit.
- will learn basic control of the power flows and energy balance and which hydraulic control methods can be applied.
The course is organised online with three Zoom meetings.
Schedule of the meetings:
- 25.8.2020 (recommended, will be recorded)
- 22.9.2020 (recommended, will be recorded)
- 6.10.2020 (compulsory)
Contact person for applications
Study is open for:
Basics in mechanical or electrical engineering
Study suitable for:
M.Sc degree students or advance B.Sc.