If you are taking this course as part of a FITech minor, please note that all minors will be offered for the last time in the academic year 2021-2022. Please check the individual courses for updates regarding future availability.
Max amount of FITech students: 50
Contents of the course:
- basic hydraulic phenomena,
- basics of hyrdaulic components (valves, pumps, cylinders, hydarulic accumulator, etc),
- system architectures (LS, novel),
- System optimization
After the course the student
- will have the elementary knowledge of the hydraulic machines and their trends (conventional and novel),
- will have learned about hydraulic components and systems,
- can dimension components based on design requirements.
No exam, final grade made based on project work + homework assignments
The course can be completed fully online. In case lectures can be organized on campus, they will also be streamed.
Contact person for applications