This course is organised as intensive online studies during May 25–29th.
The course is an introduction to artificial neural networks and their use in problem solving in engineering.
Learning outcomes of the course:
- To learn the theoretical background of artificial neural networks
- To understand the theory of neural computation
- To get acquainted with different neural network architectures and training algorithms
- To gain partical knowledge on the use of neural networks in problem solving, including the pros and cons of the technique
- To solve a simple real-world problem with neural networks
More information in Åbo Akademi’s studiehandboken.
Contact person for applications