Back to all coursesStart here
Production automation planning
Core content of the course:
- Production automation devices for material handling and storage such as industrial robots, feeders and conveyors. Implementation of such devices in production automation. Safety in production automation.
- Production line layout design. Basic design principles of a production automation system.
- Design for assembly.
After completing the course, the student
- will be able to understand the principles of production automation systems in discrete automation.
- is familiar with the common automation devices used in a production system and can select right devices to a production line.
- is able to design products with the easy assembly in mind.
- learns how to implement modern digital manufacturing software to design a production line for a given task.
- understands the principles of the production line control systems, safety and the basics of automation components.
Course lectures will be organised online via Microsoft Teams.
More information in Tampere University’s study guide.
Contact person for applications
Will be announced later
Application dates will be announced later
Study is open for:
Place of contact learning: