Programming embedded systems
The goal of the course is to familiarise the students with programming of embedded systems, software structures as well as tools and techniques for building embedded systems.
After completing the course the student will know
- how to build small embedded systems, program in C on a low level, start up hardware, use error detection methods, and how to take limited resources into consideration.
- how to build a small operating system for embedded systems
- how to interface basic hardware components to software
- basic program structures for embedded systems
- a IDE of a typical microcontroller
- booting methodologies for embedded systems
- Linux as a embedded OS
Student can choose to study the course online or attend the lectures in Turku. The exam is organised in Turku or Vaasa.
More info on Åbo Akademi’s course page.
- Weeks 36–43: Mondays at 10–12
You can get a digital badge after completing this course.
C-ohjelmointi ohjelmointi koodaus koodari devaus devaaja sulautetut järjestelmät ohjelmistot
Further information about the studies
Contact person for applications