Back to all coursesStart the application process
Smart and sustainable maritime business
M1 – Seminar (18.12.2019)
- Assessing the business model for operating the case ship from a system point of view. How does it change the way things are (logitics efficiency, competition etc)?
- Assessing the business ecosystem where the case ship will operate. How should it change to become more effective?
M2 – Seminar (6.5.2020)
- Assessing the social and environmental impact of the new ship.
- Assessing the impact of autonomous systems on the new ship (or cyber resilience).
M3 – Seminar (Dec 2020, virtual seminar at 4–8 pm)
- Designing a new business model and/or ecosystem required in response to a change in the market, technology or regulations.
- Prereadings for each seminar
- Seminar: guest lectures, group work, discussions.
- Postassignment after each seminar
More information in Åbo Akademi’s course page.
Contact person for applications
Start the application process
Industrial engineering and management
Three seminars in 2019/2020
Åbo Akademi University
Study is open for:
Place of contact learning:
Study suitable for:
Master's level students in engineering, business or for example in biology, geology and social sciences. Professionals already working in industry