Special course in information processing science: Blockchain development with smart contracts
This course will unfortunately not be offered through FITech in the spring 2022.
Max amount of FITech students: 30
This fully online course progresses step by step from blockchain basics to smart contract development. Smart contracts form the foundation of decentralized applications which utilize the key concepts of blockchains such as hashing and consensus mechanisms. Also, you will learn how to create NFTs and other blockchain related tokens.
The key topics of this course include:
- Blockchain as a platform
- Hashing and consensus mechanisms
- Decentralized applications
- Ethereum basics
- NFTs and other blockchain related tokens
- Smart contract programming basics
Upon completing this course, the student
- is familiar with blockchain development environments and capable to create smart contracts.
- will be able to explain state-of-the art blockchain solutions such as NFTs, Ethereum token standards, and cryptocurrencies.
- has deepened the understanding of blockchain technologies.
Provided with the course.
The tools and programs used in this course are all free and installed as part of the exercises. These include Visual Studio Code, NodeJS, MetaMask, and Truffle suite.
The course can be completed at your own pace.
Several mini exams based on recorded lectures and exercises.
You can get a digital badge after completing this course.
DApp, Solidity, Crypto, Ganache, Transaction
Further information about the course and studying
Contact person for applications