This is an advanced course on web technologies and system architectures required to build complex and distributed web-based software applications.
Topics that will be covered include web application architecture, web services, service composition, communication architectures and messaging patterns, and the use of cloud resources, microservices and serverless computing in developing web and cloud based software systems.
After passing this course, students will understand
- the architecture of advanced web applications
- how the browser can be used as an application platform
- synchronous and asynchronous communication needs in distributed web based applications
- design of web service interfaces
- technologies for implementing service components and scalable functionality
- information security considerations.
More information in Tampere University’s study guide.
You can get a digital badge after completing this course.
web-sovellukset web-ohjelmointi ohjelmointi devaus devaaja käyttöliittymät koodaus koodari
Further information about the studies
Contact person for applications