Energy technology ICT
Max amount of FITech students: 15
This course contains learning the concept of smart grid as well as the principles and communication methods of IT devices used in electrical distribution, protection and control.
- Smart grid, ICT systems of electrical distribution and invoicing.
- Smart IT devices of electrical engineering, such as the protection relay and the frequency converter.
- Communication protocols used in distributed energy production.
- Basic principles of the standard IEC61850.
- New services, which are made possible by smart grids.
You can get a digital badge after completing this course.
Hakua koskevat kysymykset