EIT Digital Summer School
Information about the programme:
EIT Digital Summer School offers following programmes:
- Unleashing the Power of Data for Better Cities (Rennes, France)
- Integrating Personalised Mobility Solutions for Digital Cities (Tallinn, Estonia)
- Digital Cities as Infrastructures for Smart Mobility (Trento, Italy)
- Digital Transformation for Resilient Cities (Ljubljana, Slovenia)
- IoT Platforms for Industry 4.0 (Munich, Germany)
- Disrupting Retail – Digitalization, Growth, and User Engagement (Helsinki, Finland)
- Data Driven Manufacturing with Industry 4.0 (Bologna, Italy)
- Healthy Lifestyle and Behavioural Change (Eindhoven, Netherlands)
- Longer Independent Living (Lisbon, Portugal)
Each Summer School programme consists of a pre-arrival online assignment (starter kit), two weeks of lectures, project work, customer interviews, site visits to companies, socializing events and a report.
At each Summer School, EIT Digital partners present business cases to crack. That you will do in teams with other participants. Each team will present their solution to the business case owners on the final day of the Summer School and the jury will appoint one winning team.
An individual final Report will be completed within 2 weeks after the summer school. This is a requirement for gaining the 4 ECTS credits.
More information: https://summerschool.eitdigital.eu/programme-structure/