Back to all coursesStart here
Cyber security II: Specialisation
- Information security management, principles, instructions, associations and standards.
- Physical security, information warfare and critical infrastructure.
- Operating system security and security in other programs.
- Information security attack and prevention methods.
- IoT security, side channel attacks, cloud security
After completing the course the student
- knows what cyber security skills belong to engineering
- knows main cyber security techniques and recognizes limitations in their skills.
- recognizes skills that need development and is able to develop their skills on specific areas of cyber security.
- has developed a mental model where prevention is abled by thinking and practicing from attacker’s point of view.
- has gained insight understanding of cyber security so that they recognize weaknesses of systems and are able to prevent or mitigate threats.
More information in the Tampere University study guide.
You can get a digital badge after completing this course.
cyber security tietoturvan hallinto tietoturvan standardit Fyysinen turvallisuus laitteistoturvallisuus, tietosodankäynti, käyttöjärjestelmien tietoturvaominaisuudet ohjelmistojen tietoturvaominaisuudet
Further information about the studies
Contact person for applications
Application period has ended
Study is open for:
Place of contact learning:
Basic knowledge of cyber security.