Web development 1 – Programming
During this course, the students learn to design and implement simple end-to-end web applications. Students also understand the basic technologies and architectural concepts.
- Construction of simple end-to-end applications
- Basics understanding of browser: HTML, CSS, JS, DOM
- Basic understanding of HTTP servers
- Creating dynamic web applications
- HTTP sessions
- Handling of HTTP requests
- Architecture insights
- User authentication technologies
Online learning material, exercises, an assignment, and an exam. This course will be held online in the Plussa environments, where you can find learning material, exercises, and timetables.
The course can be studied independently and remotely by taking the exam. It is also possible to participate in the lectures in Pori or Seinäjoki (see Plussa for more details).
More information on the Tampere University course page.
You can get a digital badge after completing this course.
web-ohjelmointi web sovellukset web arkkitehtuuri selainohjelmointi
Contact person for applications