Web development 1 – Programming
- Construction of simple end-to-end applications
- Basics understanding of browser: HTML, CSS, JS, DOM
- Basic understanding of HTTP servers
- Creating Dynamic web applications
- HTTP sessions
- Handling of HTTP requests
- Architecture insights
- User authentication technologies
The students learn to design and implement simple end-to-end web applications. Students also understand the basic technologies and architectural concepts.
The course can be comepleted completely remotely. There is no attendance at lectures, but weekly assignments must be returned on time if you want to get credits for the course.
Exercise groups providing support for learning will be organized on the Pori and Seinäjoki campuses, but participation to these is voluntary. Students will be contacted after the application period has closed and will be asked if they want to participate in the local groups. The student will then receive more information about the exercise groups.
More information on the Tampere Univeristy course page.
You can get a digital badge after completing this course.
Contact person for applications