Digital signal processing
Signal processing skills are important when practical industrial applications are considered.
- Principles of sampling
- Discrete-time signals and systems
- z-transform and its application to the analysis of linear time-variant systems
- Frequency analysis of signals and systems
- Discrete Fourier transform (DFT)
The course acquaints the student with fundamentals of digital signal processing. Upon completion of the course the student will be able to:
- analyse discrete-time systems in time, z- and frequency domain
- design simple digital filters by using pole-zero placement
- apply the discrete Fourier transform (DFT) to signal analysis and explain how it is related to other transform methods.
More information in LUT University’s WebOodi course page.
You can get a digital badge after completing this course.
Contact person for applications