Internet of things
Max amount of FITech students: 30
Persons without a valid study right to a Finnish university have preference to this course.
- The basic technologies and novel applications of the Internet of Things, including networking technologies as well as Web of Things.
- IoT sensor technologies and sensing solutions for smart buildings including smart home, city, office, or campus environments, and wearables and other personal devices such as fabrication.
Exercises will include hands-on programming and sensing data analytics tasks.
Upon completion of the course, the student
- will be able to explain application areas of IoT and requirements from such application areas for IoT systems
- will be able to explain the state-of-the-art IoT solutions and understand the basic technologies behind them
- has learned the principles of the novel IoT technologies
- knows important directions IoT research towards.
Lectures and exam organised possibly on campus. Lecture materials in Moodle. Due to a change of teacher, not all practices are known yet.
More information on the University of Oulu course page.
You can get a digital badge after completing this course.
Lisätietoa kurssista ja suorittamisesta
Hakua koskevat kysymykset