Max amount of FITech students: 15
After this course students understand principles of wireless systems.
- Principles of wireless system engineering
- Basic models for wireless communication channel
- Wireless link and link budget
- Multiplexing principles (FDMA, TDMA, CDMA, OFDMA), duplexing (FDD, TDD), capacity, coverage and interference
- Wireless personal area networks
- Wireless local area networks
- Mobile communication systems
Examination, quizzes, pre-lecture activities, project assignments, homework
Online lectures are streamed, active participation expected.
The exam will be held on 25.10.2021 at 16:30-19:30.
More information on the Aalto University course page.
You can get a digital badge after completing this course.
Hakua koskevat kysymykset