Basic course in C programming
Max amount of FITech students: 100
- Basic concepts of systems-level programming
- Basics of the C programming language
- Dynamic memory management and its application in common data structures
- Basic use of programming and debugging tools for C
- Small programming exercises in C
After completing the course, the student knows the basics of C programming language and can independently write short programs using the C language.
The course can be completed online except for the exam which will be held in Aalto University’s Otaniemi campus in May. There will be weekly deadlines.
More information in Aalto University’s course page.
You can get a digital badge after completing this course.
We reserve the right to change the course information without prior notice.
Lisätietoa opintojen suorittamisesta
Hakua koskevat kysymykset