Basic course in C programming
- Basic concepts of systems-level programming
- Basics of the C programming language
- Dynamic memory management and its application in common data structures
- Basic use of programming and debugging tools for C
- Small programming exercises in C
After completing the course, the student knows the basics of C programming language and can independently write short programs using the C language.
- The course is organised as self study.
- Several additional contact support sessions available (optional).
The course can be completed fully online. There will be weekly deadlines. Exercise deadlines are fixed and informed at the beginning of the course.
More information in Aalto University’s course page.
You can get a digital badge after completing this course.
c-ohjelmointi c ohjelmointi
Hakua koskevat kysymykset