Basic course in C programming
- Basic concepts of systems-level programming
- Basics of the C programming language
- Dynamic memory management and its application in common data structures
- Basic use of programming and debugging tools for C
- Small programming exercises in C
After completing the course, the student knows the basics of C programming language and can independently write short programs using the C language.
The course is organized as self study.
In addition, several optional weekly online exercise times will be available where students can ask for help regarding the the weekly homework. Exercise times will be published in May.
The course can be completed fully online. There will be weekly deadlines.
More information in Aalto University’s course page.
You can get a digital badge after completing this course.
c-ohjelmointi c ohjelmointi
Lisätietoa opintojen suorittamisesta
Hakua koskevat kysymykset