Basic course in C programming
- Basic concepts of systems-level programming
- Basics of the C programming language
- Dynamic memory management and its application in common data structures
- Basic use of programming and debugging tools for C
- Small programming exercises in C
After completing the course, the student knows the basics of C programming language and can independently write short programs using the C language.
The course is online except for the exam which is organised in Aalto University’s Otaniemi campus. Course is divided into 10 modules that will take place from early June to early August. There will be weekly deadlines. In addition, there will be a small programming project and exam in August (date will be announced later). The exam will be done using computer that has programming tools available.
More information in the course page.
You can get a digital badge after completing this course.
Further information about studies
Contact person for applications