Basic course in C programming
Max amount of FITech students: 100
Persons without a valid study right at a Finnish university or university of applied sciences have preference to this course.
- Basic concepts of systems-level programming
- Basics of the C programming language
- Dynamic memory management and its application in common data structures
- Basic use of programming and debugging tools for C
- Small programming exercises in C
After completing the course, the student knows the basics of C programming language and can independently write short programs using the C language.
The course only contains 2 lectures (recorded and available online) in addition to weekly programming home exercises. The materials are available online. Students can ask for help with exercises during the week during online support sessions.
The course can be completed fully online. There will be weekly deadlines.
More information in Aalto University’s course page.
You can get a digital badge after completing this course.
c-ohjelmointi c ohjelmointi
Further information about studies
Contact person for applications