Basic course in C programming
- Basic concepts of systems-level programming
- Basics of the C programming language
- Dynamic memory management and its application in common data structures
- Basic use of programming and debugging tools for C
- Small programming exercises in C
After completing the course, the student knows the basics of C programming language and can independently write short programs using the C language.
More information in Aalto University’s WebOodi course page.
You can get a digital badge after completing this course.
Further information about studies
Contact person for applications