Max amount of FITech students: 20
During this course, students will plan and complete an R&D project following development and management processes used currently in 5G industry.
- Atlassian JIRA project management tool
- Github SW repository
- Agile sprint-based R&D development
- C and Python programming
After finishing the course, students:
- Are able to plan and complete an R&D project following development and management processes used currently in industry.
- Will have learnt the tools to follow up R&D projects e.g. Atlassian JIRA, Github and Agile project development.
- Have been in charge of small SW development projects related to 4G/5G mobile networks. These projects include the setup and development of SW modules associated with mobile base station and mobile packet core configuration and operations.
Course material available online.
Lectures on Tuesdays at 12–14.
Successful completion of R&D SW development project.
More information in the Aalto University study guide.
You can get a digital badge after completing this course.
Hakua koskevat kysymykset