Introduction to IoT-based systems
Max amount of adult students: 45–60
Max amount of degree students: 15
- Introduction to the IoT system
- Basic concepts of probability and random variables
- Definition of information and communication
- Introduction to networks and their different topologies
- The structure of awareness
- Basics of queuing theory
- Basics of game theory
- Three-layer model of IoT-based systems
- Problems with communication and information processing
- Applications in cloud-based services and system platforms
After the course, you are able to:
- define information and communication
- differentiate the physical and symbolic realities
- work with the concept of structure of awareness
- characterise the internet of things (IoT) and cyber-physical systems
- model and analyse systems asconstituted by physical, information and decision-making layers
These skills are needed to built IoT systems for practical industrial applications.
More information in LUT University’s Sisu course page.
You can get a digital badge after completing this course.
Hakua koskevat kysymykset