Introduction to IoT-based systems
The course will introduce Internet of Things (IoT) systems as well as basics of concepts that are necessary to understand IoT systems.
- Introduction to IoT systems where the definition of systems, information and communication are learnt.
- Introduction to networks and their different topologies.
- The structure of awareness.
- Reflexive-active systems.
- Basics of queuing theory.
- Basics of game theory.
- Examples of IoT-based systems.
After the course, the student will be able to:
- define systems, information and communication
- differentiate the physical and symbolic realities
- work with the concept of structure of awareness
- characterize the internet of things (IoT) and cyber-physical systems
- model and analyze systems as constituted by physical, information and decision-making layers
- use basic Python libraries in Jupyter notebooks to analyze IoT-based systems.
These skills are needed to built IoT systems for practical industrial applications.
More information in LUT University’s Sisu course page.
You can get a digital badge after completing this course.
Lisätietoa opintojen suorittamisesta
Hakua koskevat kysymykset