Max amount of FITech students: 10
Persons without a valid study right to a Finnish university have preference to this course.
- Network economics
- Value networks
- Service and connectivity business
- Wireline and wireless networks
- Theory of enterprise and consumer commuynications customers
- Information service pricing and charging
- Network investments and operational costs
- Regulatory issues of communications and radio spectrum
Learn the basics of Internet microenonomics and to combine the substance of earlier technology and economics courses and to apply that for the business environment of Internet and mobile service providers.
Textbook (Courcoubetis and Weber), lecture materials, exercise materials
- Online course
- Lectures on Wednesdays at 8:15-10:00 & on Thursdays at 12:15-14:00
- Final exam on Fri 29.10. at 10-12.
- The course includes an obligatory one-day business simulation session (Mobile Operator Business game)
More information on the Aalto University course page.
You can get a digital badge after completing this course.
Hakua koskevat kysymykset