Max amount of FITech students: 10
Persons without a valid study right to a Finnish university have preference to this course.
Many security courses are about how to design your application and configuration to keep your platform secure. This course is the opposite: what can your platform do to make your application secure, and how does it do it? In this course we will discuss the security features provided by modern platforms, and show how they are implemented.
After successfully completing this course, students
- are familiar with a variety of platform security mechanisms and implementation strategies.
- they understand the security properties provided by features of modern software and hardware platforms and are familiar with both their use and underlying implementation.
- Lectures: Tue 10.1.–14.2.2023 at 10.15–12.00
- Exercises: Thu 12.1.–16.2.2023 at 10.15–12.00
- Exam will be available for a certain period of time (dates to be announced) in the e-examination room on Aalto campus. Students can book a suitable exam slot within the dates.
- Practical exercises and examination
- Lectures 20 h, exercises 63 h, independent study 50 h
More information in the Aalto University study guide.
You can get a digital badge after completing this course.
alusta turvallisuus tietoturva
Lisätietoa kurssista ja suorittamisesta
Hakua koskevat kysymykset