Max amount of FITech students: 20
Persons without a valid study right at a Finnish university or university of applied sciences have preference to this course.
- Preprocessing and feature extraction for speech phoneme models
- Lexicon and language models
- Recognition and retrieval of continuous speech
After completing the course you will have become familiar with speech recognition methods and applications. Additionally, you will have learned to understand the structure of a typical speech recognition system and to know how to construct one in practice.
- Lectures in Otaniemi (voluntary): Wed 9:15-12:00, (Fri 14:15-16:00 on 2.12. and 9.12.). If you are unable to attend the classes, you can ask the material from the teacher.
- Exercise sessions in Otaniemi (voluntary): Thu 10:15-12:00, Fri 14:15-16:00.
More information on Aalto University’s course page.
You can get a digital badge after completing this course.
Hakua koskevat kysymykset