Analytics for industrial internet
- Understand and apply digital sampling
- Applying up-sampling and down-sampling
- Understand and apply digital filtering techniques (FIR, IIR)
- Applying different signal refinement and analytics algorithms, such as signal averaging, Independent Component Analysis (ICA) and Principal Component Analysis (PCA)
- Understand and apply sparse signal handling such as sparse sampling
- Understand and apply Kahlman filters
- Apply and analyse algorithms in the MATLAB environment
- Create an analytics system for an industrial process
The course consist of:
- Lectures on the topics of the course
- Exercises (5)
- Visit to Koneteknologiakeskus
- Small project work (an analytics system for an industrial system)
The course will be given as a mix between lectures at campus and distance learning. More information will be given when the course starts.
More information on Åbo Akademi’s course page.
NB! You will find this course under the name “FITech-ICT Fall 2020” on the application form.
Further information about the courses and studying
Contact person for applications