Analytics for industrial internet
This course gives tools and algorithms to apply on data that is collected in industrial applications, where data typically comes from accelerometers, piezo-sensors, pressure-, temperature- or other sensors. Typically time-series of these sensor readings are analysed. The objective is to get an understanding of phenomena in the industrial installations, and capture anomalies and target system diagnostics.
- Repetition of sampling
- Signal averaging
- Basic analysis tools: histograms, PDF:s
- Filtering; FIR, IIR, filter design principles
- Multi-rate signal processing
- PCA / ICA
- Kahlman filter
- Signal profiling methodologies
- Sparse methodologies, compressed sampling / compressed sensing
- Databases for industrial signal processing
Student can choose to study the course online or attend the lectures in Turku. The exam is organised in Turku or Vaasa.
More information on Åbo Akademi’s course page.
NB! You will find this course under the name “FITech-ICT Fall 2020” on the application form.
Further information about the studies
Contact person for applications