Embedded system design
Max amount of FITech adult learners: 10
Max amount of degree students from other universities: 5
- Circuit design of digital electronics with programmable logic circuits
- Principles of digital circuit design
- System level synthesis
- Hardware design languages
Upon completion of the course you will be able to
- program with VHDL hardware design language
- design and implement digital systems by using programmable logic circuits
Please notice that during the course, programming is carried out on equipment (board) that must be acquired by the student. The information about the required board is given during the course and the board can be bought from the university’s shop (https://lutshop.lut.fi). The required board is Digilent ZYBO-Z7-10.
More information in LUT University’s WebOodi course page.
You can get a digital badge after completing this course.
Further information about the studies
Contact person for applications