Back to all coursesStart here
Internet of things
- Principles of Internet of Things and its application areas
- IoT devices and management
- IoT protocols and communication
- IoT security and privacy
- Cloud and IoT. Edge computing.
- IoT sensor networks
- Own application design
- Criteria for comparing technologies and application requirements.
- Own application implementation.
- what are internet-of-things, wireless mesh sensor networks and their applications
- hands on implementation of internet of things prototype
- designing IoT application
The exam will be held on campus.
More information in the Tampere University study guide.
You can get a digital badge after completing this course.
internet-of-things, wireless mesh, sensor networks, IoT application asioiden internet esineiden internet
Further information about the studies
Contact person for applications
Study is open for:
Place of contact learning:
Basic knowledge of programming in C/C++ and Python are recommended. Course TIE-02201 Programming 2: Basics is advisable.