Large scale software design
- Description of architectures; requirements and concepts related to acrhitectural design
- Standard solutions related to architectures
- Product and software platforms
- Assessment methods of architectures
- Version managemant on large software
After passing the course, the student knows basic solutions of a higher than the class level used in software design and is familiar with their typical application targets. They are able to interpret and produce architectural descriptions of different perspectives and understands the objectives of various description modes and aspects.
More information in Tampere University’s study guide.
You can get a digital badge after completing this course.
versionhallinta ohjelmisto ohjelmistosuunnittelu devaus devaaja koodaus koodari ohjelmointi alustat ohjelmistoarkkitehtuuri
Further information about the studies
Contact person for applications