Back to all coursesStart here
Large scale software design
- Description of architectures
- Non-functional requirements
- Requirements and concepts related to architectural design.
- Standard solutions related to architectures
- Assessment methods of architectures
- Architecture modelling
- Styles of architechtures.
- Distributed architectures.
- Frame architectures
- Product and software platforms
- Version management on large software.
- ATAM and DCAR methods
After passing the course, the student
- knows basic solutions of a higher than the class level used in software design and is familiar with their typical application targets.
- is able to interpret and produce architectural descriptions of different perspectives and understands the objectives of various description modes and aspects.
More information in the Tampere University study guide.
You can get a digital badge after completing this course.
versionhallinta ohjelmisto ohjelmistosuunnittelu devaus devaaja koodaus koodari ohjelmointi alustat ohjelmistoarkkitehtuuri
Further information about the studies
Contact person for applications
Application period has ended
Study is open for:
Place of contact learning:
Basic knowledge of software design.