Managing industrial e-business and B2B
- Business-to-business e-commerce
- B2B2C e-commerce
- E-supply chains, collaborative commerce and corporate portals
- Virtual teams and supply chains
- The web 2.0 environment and enterprise social and knowledge networks
- E-commerce support services
- Fulfilling e-commerce orders and other e-commerce support services
- E-commerce strategy and implementation
- E-commerce strategy and global e-commerce
After the course, the student
- understands e-business management in the context of information systems.
- is capable of analysing e-business strategies and e-supply chains in different industries and B2B contexts, conducting strategic planning and selecting different e-business areas for further investigation.
- can frame holistically the e-business management research arena in business and societal context.
Weekly assignments (contact or online). Exam will be held on campus in Tampere.
More information in the Tampere University study guide.
You can get a digital badge after completing this course.
verkkokauppa liiketoiminta strategia suunnittelu
Further information about the studies
Contact person for applications