Back to all coursesStart here
Managing industrial e-business and B2B
- Business-to-business e-commerce
- B2B2C e-commerce
- E-supply chains, collaborative commerce and corporate portals
- Virtual teams and supply chains
- The web 2.0 environment and enterprise social and knowledge networks
- E-commerce support services
- Fulfilling e-commerce orders and other e-commerce support services
- E-commerce strategy and implementation
- E-commerce strategy and global e-commerce
After the course, the student
- understands e-business management in the context of information systems.
- is capable of analysing e-business strategies and e-supply chains in different industries and B2B contexts, conducting strategic planning and selecting different e-business areas for further investigation.
- can frame holistically the e-business management research arena in business and societal context.
The exam will be held on campus.
More information in the Tampere University study guide.
You can get a digital badge after completing this course.
verkkokauppa liiketoiminta strategia suunnittelu
Further information about the studies
Contact person for applications
Application period has ended
Study is open for:
Place of contact learning: