Mobile application development with Android
- Mobile devices: main characteristics and implications on software development.
- Overview of the Android platform.
- Principles of mobile computing.
- Design and implementation of mobile applications for Android.
After successful completion of the course, you will be able to
- recognize the peculiar features of mobile devices
- describe their impact on application development
- explain the main concepts behind mobile computing
- write a mobile application for Android.
For Aalto students: The course content overlaps with CS-E4000 Mobile Cloud Computing. Only either can be included into a study degree.
More information on Aalto University’s WebOodi course page.
You can get a digital badge after completing this course.
Further information about the studies
Contact person for applications