Back to all coursesStart here
Web development 2 – Architecting
- Different client-server splits and their implications
- Basics of REST (not all HTTP APIs are RESTful)
- Elements of HTTP protocol
- Web as a distribution platform – synchronous and asynchronous options.
- Alternatives to HTTP/REST
- Dynamic vs static rendering and their implications
- Packaging and obfuscating
- Security principles and techniques
- Caching and other content management
- Architectural patterns
- Understanding of web technologies and architecture involved in advanced web applications consisting of client components and server application components.
- Understanding of web application communication architectures and protocols for distributed, scalable web applications.
Completing the course consists of an individual exam, a (group) project work, and individual assignments.
More information in Tampere University’s course page.
web-kehitys koodaus koodari devaus devaaja web-sovellus protokolla arkkitehtuuri
Contact person for applications
Study is open for:
Place of contact learning:
Course Web development 1 - Programming