Development of digital services
Digitalisation is a trend that is radically changing the way we do business. With this trend, digital services design is becoming a key business skill. On this course, you will learn to design digital services from identifying new revenue opportunities to changing whole business models.
- Innovation management
- Designing of digital services
- Designing business models for digital services
- User experience design
- Data management and protection
- 5G as an environment for digital services
Students will learn to
- analyse trends to identify business opportunities and use creativity tools to develop these opportunities into digital service innovations,
- generate and test business models for digital services,
- apply user experience (UX) design to development of digital services, and
- apply the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) to digital services design.
Learning materials will be available on the learning platform.
Lectures, weekly group work, one larger group work (DL 18.5.2022)
Group assignments and one large group work.
More information in the Åbo Akademi University study guide.
You can get a digital badge after completing this course.
käyttökokemus käyttäjäkokemus digitaalisten palvelujen suunnittelu liiketoiminta digipalvelu
Hakua koskevat kysymykset