Development of digital services
Digitalisation is a trend that is radically changing the way we do business. With this trend, digital services design is becoming a key business skill. On this course, you will learn to design digital services from identifying new revenue opportunities to changing whole business models.
- Innovation management
- Designing of digital services
- Designing business models for digital services
- User experience design
- Data management and protection
- 5G as an environment for digital services
Students will learn to
- analyse trends to identify business opportunities and use creativity tools to develop these opportunities into digital service innovations,
- generate and test business models for digital services,
- apply user experience (UX) design to development of digital services, and
- apply the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) to digital services design.
Learning materials will be available on the learning platform.
- Lectures on Mon and Wed at 12:30-14:00 (recordings in Moodle)
- Five group assignments (DL 17.5.)
Group assignments and one large group work.
More information in the Åbo Akademi University study guide.
You can get a digital badge after completing this course.
käyttökokemus käyttäjäkokemus digitaalisten palvelujen suunnittelu liiketoiminta digipalvelu
Contact person for applications
User interfaces and usability