Electricity storages and electric vehicles
- Introduction to energy storage
- Overview of battery technology
- Lithium-ion battery technology for electrical engineers
- Overview of other energy storage types
- Introduction of electric vehicles
- State-of-the-art EV technologies
- EVs in power systems and smart grids
After completing this course, students will have a comprehensive holistic understanding of electrical energy storage options, especially battery technology, and the most important foreseeable electricity storage applications, especially electric vehicles. Students will have a good understanding of lithium-ion battery technology.
The teaching will be organised remotely, but literature essay/ laboratory work is organised on campus.
Lectures on Wednesday afternoon (3 h) and Thursday morning (3 h). Material and recording of the lecture is available on the course website after the lecture. Part of the course completion is a literature essay and possibly a lab work.
More information in the Tampere University study guide.
You can get a digital badge after completing this course.
EV electric vehicle sähköauto sähköajoneuvo sähköinsinööri akkuteknologia
Hakua koskevat kysymykset
Energiavarastoinnin sovellukset ja teknologiat,