Functional programming 2
- Applicative functors
- Parallel programming
- Software transactional memory
- Improving functional program correctness
Also possibly some changing special topics.
After completing the course, the student
- knows how to use advanced wrapper structures such as applicative functors, monoids and monads in functional programming.
- is able to write parallel and distributed systems in functional languages.
- is able to utilise software transactional memory in functional programming.
- knows various ways to improve correctness of functional programs.
Videos (online), reading (mainly the online book Learn You a Haskell)
Individual work & self-study with a possibility to consult the teacher. The student needs to electronically submit the required exercises (graded automatically) and take the electronic exam (organised on campus).
More information in the Tampere University study guide.
You can get a digital badge after completing this course.
Lisätietoa kurssista ja suorittamisesta
Hakua koskevat kysymykset