ICT enabled service business and innovation
Max amount of FITech students: 30
Persons without a valid study right to a Finnish university have preference to this course.
This course is a combination of theory lectures, visiting lectures from industry, and case assignments from the following themes:
- Digitalisation of society: A high-level view to digitalisation and servitisation of economy, industries, and companies
- Platform economy: Platforms, ecosystems, two-sided markets, and other relevant concepts
- Digital strategising: Platform stack, open-source, APIs, etc.
- Trends: Changing topics and trends driving digitalisation, such as MyData and blockchain
After the course you
- understand the role of ICT and software in driving digitalisation of industries and society in general
- can apply theoretical concepts to analyse real world cases of digital transformation
- are familiar with current trends that drive digitalisation
- are aware of the critical perspectives related to digitalisation
More info on Aalto University’s WebOodi course page.
You can get a digital badge after completing this course.
Hakua koskevat kysymykset