The course requires previous programming skills and is programming intensive. It gives a student knowledge on how to develop web applications in 2022.
At the end of the course the student will be able to
- create web-based software products.
- understand the evolution of web software and how it led to current online environment.
- design and implement complex software systems using web-based software and APIs.
- understand and solve issues related to web environment, such as front and backend, storing data and authentication.
- solve real world problems and design online web systems using requirements based on these problems.
To participate in this course you should have similar knowledge that can be acquired through the following courses taught at LUT: Introduction to programming, Basics of database systems, Database Systems Management, and Object-oriented programming.
Other material presented at lectures.
Online lectures and exercises 62 h, independent reading 8 h, projects 92 h. Total 162 h.
Project 50%, weekly assignments 40%, essay 10%.
More information in the LUT University study guide.
You can get a digital badge after completing this course.
ohjelmointi koodaus koodari devaus devaaja web-sovellukset olio-ohjelmointi tietokannat
Lisätietoa opintojen suorittamisesta
Hakua koskevat kysymykset