Wireless communication networks
The course provides skills to assess the key trade-offs that determine the performance of wireless networks.
The course introduces the basic concepts related to the wireless communication networks. This includes the fundamentals of communication networks and its layered structure, mathematical models to quantify the diverse source of uncertainties involved in the system, and proposals of performance metrics that capture the main existing trade-offs.
- Introduction to communication networks
- Review of probability theory and stochastic processes
- Fundamentals of queuing theory
- Models of wireless networks
- Medium access control
- Error control techniques
- Performance analysis of wireless networks
The course is an online course and the material is found on the course platform. The course has an online exam.
More information in LUT University’s study guide.
You can get a digital badge after completing this course.
Hakua koskevat kysymykset