Wireless communication networks
This course introduces following topics:
- Introduction to communication networks
- Review of probability theory and stochastic processes
- Fundamentals of queuing theory
- Models of wireless networks
- Medium access control
- Error control techniques
- Performance analysis of wireless networks
After this course, the students will be able to design/analyse wireless communication networks. This includes queuing theory, models of wireless networks (regular grids, random), medium access control, error control and performance analysis.
More information in LUT University’s WebOodi course page.
Further information about the studies
Contact person for applications