Business models and ecosystems
The course gives an advanced understanding of the key characteristics of industrial project business and its special management functions and areas.
Focusing on industrial projects globally and how they are carried out to deliver and integrate new technologies and complex systems in a multi-stakeholder environment, this course goes through techniques, tools and methods for the management of project networks, project firms, and project business networks.
After examination the student will be know how to map, analyse and design business models from an ecosystem perspective.
- Information searching skills
- Problem solving skills
- Team work ability
- Written and oral presentation skills
- Argumentation and opposing skills
- Ability to give, receive and deal with feedback
- Ability to work against deadlines
More info in Åbo Akademi’s course page.
Contact person for applications