NB! You can find this course on the application form under the study programme Åbo Akademi FITech-ICT courses 4/2021 and choosing the right course from the dropdown menu. Åbo Akademi will send you more information on the course practicalities ca 2 days after the application period has ended.
What is the cloud and how does it provide scalable and on-demand resources? Cloud computing emerged as the leading paradigm for providing scalable and cost-effective computing platforms.
The purpose of this course is to understand the key concepts and benefits of cloud computing systems. At the end of the course, students will have an understanding of the technology and architecture layers used to provide on-demand cloud computing services.
By the end of the course the student will be able to:
- Comprehend cloud system architectures and X-as-a-service concepts
- Explain virtualisation and resource management in the context of cloud computing
- Compare and contrast the various cloud programming frameworks
- Describe how cloud system can provide elastic and scalable resources
- Explain the energy usage and energy management issues in data centres
The final grade of the course is based on an evaluation of submitted assignments and final exam.
More information in Åbo Akademi’s course page.
You can get a digital badge after completing this course.
pilvipalvelu pilvilaskenta pilvitekniikka
Further information about the courses and studying
Contact person for applications