Intensive studies organised in Turku.
The challenges of combustion processes are today more and more related to chemistry.
- Introduces industrial scale combustion systems and the chemistry associated with the formation of main emission components
- Introduces fundamental theoretical tools, including the use of expert software, for studying chemistry in combustion processes
- Provides theoretical basis for working in academia or industry with chemical issues of combustion processes
After completing this course, the students are expected to be able to:
- Define terms and concepts relevant to industrial combustion
- Describe the basic principles of industrial combustion systems and the chemistry within them, including the formation of main emission components
- Apply fundamental chemical theories for interpreting emissions from combustion processes
- Analyse combustion-related problems using expert software by following given instructions
More information in Åbo Akademi’s course page.
You can get a digital badge after completing this course.
NB! You will find this course under the name “FITech-Tku Fall 2020” on the Degree students’ application form and under the name “FITech-ES Fall 2020” on the Adult learners’ application form.
Further information about the studies
Contact person for applications
Chemistry and materials of energy storages