Computer networking I
During this course the student will:
- get fundamental knowledge about computer communications;
- understand the concepts of addressing and routing;
- practice building and configuring a realistic small home/office network;
- become familiar with Internet protocols: TCP/IP, Ethernet, HTTP, DNS, etc.
- be able to identify the basic elements of a computer network and explain their functions;
- get a clear overview of existing and future Internet technologies
Lecture notes and video recordings of the lectures.
Completion of a course exam and homework.
More information in the Tampere University’s study guide.
You can get a digital badge after completing this course.
Communications Engineering Computer Networks Internet Technology tietokoneverkot verkkotekniikka internet teknologiat reititys
Further information about courses and studying
Contact person for applications