Embedded system programming
Max amount of FITech adult learners: 25
Max amount of degree students from other universities: 5
- Design tools for embedded system and C-language in embedded system programming
- Typical data and programme structures in real-time applications
The course focuses also on the utilisation of a micro controller environment (registers, timers, buses, A/D conversion etc.).
Upon completion of the course you will be able to
- apply C-language and its structures to embedded system programming
- form complex data types such as structures, unions and buffers and use these in order to maintain information of different entities (e.g. processing units)
- control the registers of a micro controller using C-language
- use different PUs of a micro controller
- take a real-time operation system into use.
Please notice that during the course, programming is carried out on equipment (board) that must be acquired by the student. The information about the required board is given during the course and the board can be bought from the university’s shop (https://lutshop.lut.fi). The required board is Digilent ZYBO-Z7-10.
You can get a digital badge after completing this course.
Further information about the studies
Contact person for applications