Human-centered product development
Learning outcomes of the course: The student understands how to take user needs and requirements into account when developing interactive products in general and in software projects in particular. Student can apply a lean human-centered design process in design and development activities.
After completing the course the student knows how to:
- describe the whole lifecycle of product development, the parts of the lifecycle and their meaning in interactive product development
- identify suitable human centered methods for different situations and phases of product development
- evaluate analytically the functioning of a cross-functional team
- apply human centered design in lean product development projects
- plan the usability/user experience work in a development project together with the team members
- identify and exploit academic, commercial, and other relevant sources of information and inspiration to support human-centered product development.
This course has an exam and a group assignment.
More information in Tampere University’s study guide.
You can get a digital badge after completing this course.
käytettävyys, UX, käyttäjäkokemus, tuotekehitys, elinkaariajattelu
Further information about the studies
Contact person for applications