Back to all coursesApplication starts on 1.6.2023
Hydrogen end-use and infrastructure
This course gives a good understanding of the possibilities of hydrogen in transportation and moving machines.
- Basics of fuel cells
- Electrification of moving working machines by means of hydrogen and other energy sources
- Hydrogen and e-fuels in powering of road transportation, marine and aviation applications
- Safety issues in hydrogen transportation and utilisation
- Basics of hydrogen networks
After successfully completing this course, the student has a comprehensive understanding on
- operation of fuel cells
- hydrogen as a fuel in moving working machines and transportation (roads, marine, aviation)
- structures and properties of hydrogen networks
See the course platform.
This course is organised as self study and can be studied at your own pace.
You can get a digital badge after completing this course.
Vety, vetytalous, vetytalouden arvoketju, kuljetus, electrofuels, meriliikenne, lentoliikenne, maaliikenne
Contact person for applications
FITech Network University
Fanny Qvickström, Student services specialist
Application starts on 1.6.2023
Continuously on-going starting 19.6.2023
Application start date:
Who can apply:
Basic understanding of engineering physics, chemistry, and energy, and preparedness to solve basic mathematical problems with some calculation software such as Excel, Matlab or such.
Course suitable for:
People working in hydrogen economy.