Hydrogen end-use and infrastructure
This course gives a good understanding of the possibilities of hydrogen in transportation and moving machines.
- Basics of fuel cells
- Electrification of moving working machines by means of hydrogen and other energy sources
- Hydrogen and e-fuels in powering of road transportation, marine and aviation applications
- Safety issues in hydrogen transportation and utilisation
- Basics of hydrogen networks
After successfully completing this course, the student has a comprehensive understanding on
- operation of fuel cells
- hydrogen as a fuel in moving working machines and transportation (roads, marine, aviation)
- structures and properties of hydrogen networks
See the course platform. Please note that the course is still under construction, all the modules will be ready for students to study by November 2023.
This course is organised as self study and can be studied at your own pace.
You can get a digital badge after completing this course.
Vety, vetytalous, vetytalouden arvoketju, kuljetus, electrofuels, meriliikenne, lentoliikenne, maaliikenne
Contact person for applications