Back to all coursesStart the application process
Introduction to DevOps
Persons without a valid study right to a Finnish university have preference to this course.
- Continuous practices and DevOps in software engineering
- Role of cloud technologies in modern software development
- Infrastructure as code
After completing the course, you
- will be able to describe the main aspects of the DevOps software development practices
- are aware of the most important technologies and software tools in this context
- can apply continuous deployment in a simple use case.
More info in Aalto University’s WebOodi page.
You can get a digital badge after completing this course.
Further information about the studies
Contact person for applications
Start the application process
Study is open for: