Introduction to DevOps
Persons without a valid study right to a Finnish university have preference to this course.
- Continuous practices and DevOps.
- Role of cloud technologies in modern software development.
- Infrastructure as code.
After successful completion of the course, you will be able to
- describe the main aspects of DevOps as software development practices
- list the most important technologies and software tools in this context
- apply continuous deployment in a simple use case.
This course replaces the course CS-EJ4101 Introduction to DevOps. The course content overlaps with CS-E4190 Cloud Software and Systems. Only one of these can be included into a degree.
You can get a digital badge after completing this course.
Further information about the studies
Contact person for applications