The course focuses on measurement systems and introduces method to analyse the measurements.
- Static properties of measurements
- Measurement accuracy and uncertainty
- Dynamic properties of measurements
- Signal conversions with AD and DA conversions
- Digital and analog signal I/O connections
- Digital filtering of measured signals
- Digital measurement and control with machine vision and RF tags
- Applications of digital and wireless measurement and control
Upon completion of the course a student will be able to:
- apply fundamentals of measurement
- apply analog and digital signal conversions
- apply digital signal filtering and data transfer
- apply IoT applications of digital signal manipulation.
More info on LUT University’s Sisu course page.
You can get a digital badge after completing this course.
Contact person for applications